Artwork by Lupe Flores
© Copyright All Rights Reserved
Patch, Rectangle, 2.5" x 4.5"
They are NOT embroidered patches.
Fabric Iron-on Instructions:
1. Heat iron to cotton setting (400 degrees).
2. Surface of fabric should be cleaned before applying.
3. Preheat fabric where attaching patch for 10-20 seconds.
4. Place patch on garment with the image facing up. Cover with a clean cloth & press firmly for 5-20 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out & iron back side of patch for 20 seconds.
6. Let cool for one minute. If edges come up, repeat step 5.
Be careful not to burn yourself!